FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:27 PM   #22
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoologicalpets View Post
So, I have a simple issue with replying to inquiries on my advertisements...I forward my question/concern to the moderator as I'm sure is appropriate and here is the reply I get back..

ME: Why is it that whenever I try to "post-reply" it tells me that I do not have sufficient privlidges? I utilize the PM but I would also like to use the before mentioned option as I should be able to.

FAUNA: From: WebSlave
The Feedback Forum is your friend....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=249378

ME: "The link provided was inaccessible to me and the part that I could get to just went on-and-on about BOI stuff"....My email reply was: What does this have to do with my question?...can I just get a straight answer without having to decipher the inner-meaning of the boi chat....I just want to do business.

FAUNA: Did you read the thread I provided a link for?

ME: It just ran on with people bitching about the boi...

FAUNA: Read it again, please, and TELL me what the very post in that thread
> that I made SAYS in relation to the problem you contacted me about.

ME: Just forget it...I thought this could be a simple fix but all this back and forth is taking longer than it should have....I wonder though, if I were a contributing member would I receive this level of service?

FAUNA: And yet you continue to waste my time rather than READING and trying to
comprehend the thread I pointed you to. The answer to your original
question is there, but you seem to be having quite some difficulty
grasping it.

Sorry that I am apparently unable to get through to you.

***ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT THIS STARTED OUT CLEAN AND ENDED UGLY....WHAT A &^%$!......THIS MADE MY DECISION NOT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR VERY EASY....
Sorry fella, but that highlighted quote above was NOT in your correspondence to me. This is just something you threw in here that you pulled out of thin air. Please don't try to make it appear that the reason behind your further correspondence was because you could not access that thread. Either you did not read it, or else you read it but did not comprehend what I was saying there.

I have copies of those emails too, remember.

And just to make this complete, here's the emails that took place after you last one quoted above:

Quote:
Quote:
> On 6/23/2011 7:31 PM, slidellreptilerescue@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Your customer service is horrible...is this seriously how you treat people on your site....quite frankly I'm surprised by it and it comes at a great time when I was considering being a contributor....
>> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
On 6/23/2011 8:33 PM, WebSlave wrote:
> My service is horrible? You asked a question, I pointed you to the thread in the Feedback Forum about this change (not to mention that every classifieds section has an announcement about this same issue, which ALSO seems to have eluded you), and YOU still can't figure it out and blame ME for that?
>
> Whatever......
>