FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - New addition! Meet Helios:
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 11:24 AM   #11
wvaherp
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardhind1972 View Post
That’s right on the outcome you would be much better off with the female being het for albino that way you would get an amazing mixture of , Hypo motley, motley, albino motley sunglow motley, albino,sunglow and all the non visual albino being 100% het for albino, so would be an amazing litter of boas
I’m not sure if the img bloods have been made yet , I thought Tom Burke was doing some I know he has some amazing red and sun dragons

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
This is very true! I wish she was het for albino, but she is a nice enough hypo that I feel her genes would be good to work into a sunglow regardless. I don't know if she even could be a super, but she has no black rings around her tail markings at all. That, combined with her bright oranges and pastel pinks make me think she'd be a great foundation to work with since the non-black coloration seems to make the biggest difference once the albino gene is added into the mix.

I'd love to see what Tom can come up with on that. He does have some amazing animals on all fronts!