FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Matt Miller of Matt Miller Reptiles. Lying about snakes that are his own.
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 10:02 PM   #9
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie92479 View Post
Paul-

I have been watching you in the past over and over trashing people...I have a perfect reputation and I am not going to let some miserable person like you question the integrity of my flawless name......You gave me 24 hours for what? I have a life and am not around my computer so often as you seem to be...I have been working with snakes probally longer than you have been alive.......I dont know you and too be perfectly honest with you I never want to.....Stop starting stuff on here and mind your own business.....Not act like a litttle coward like you seem to be.....My phone number is clearly marked on my posts....Call me if you have a concern....This will be the only post I make and I will let the public make their own determination......That snake was sold to me by Monster cages...Matthew Martin is the owner of that company.....I owned that snake for a while and later on, Matthew Martin bought it back from me....He still has this snake today.....Look on Facebook under The Monster Kru....he has this female,and it is a female pictured now and it is a fine looking adult......Call Mr. Martin, I am sure he will let you come over and see that beauty FEMALE..Their are must more productive things you could be doing Paul, other than starting things up with people on the BOI.....Good Day

Matthew Miller
Matt-

Why the need to become so hostile? You are on facebook the day after I posted on the picture that the snake was yours. You can tell by third picture down. The little box on the right hand side of the screen has you replying to a persons facebook status. Your Facebook updated you to the post. So, yes in fact Matt, you are on the computer as much as myself. Another lie?

You did not answer any of my questions. The snake in question, Matt Martin does not own. He produced it yes. But that's it. It was sold to Shane. Shane raised it from a baby till I bought the Snake from Shane it was 2 years old at that time.

The Marking on its head are clear as day. You cannot deny that fact that the snake is the same exact snake. Im not sure what you are looking at here. How can you or anybody else sit here and tell me its not the same snake? I owned this snake. I bought this snake. I have a million picture sof him eating and a video of my grilfriend holding him on my youtube page. What else do you need? The snake you claim to own and is female is not true. Flat out you are a liar.

Matt Martin does not have this animal back at his house. This animal is a male. Not female. The animal is at Amanda Gensty's house, as I just talked to her I believe, he is her Husband maybe her boyfriend, at the Hamburg Show. He said the snake is doing great and is eating but, hoping it will go into breed mode so he can toss him at his big purple female he has. This was in Hamburg, Pa. Not Winnona, MN.