FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Al Brown / Brown's Boas
Thread: Good Guy Al Brown / Brown's Boas
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 09:46 AM   #1
EagleBoas
Al Brown / Brown's Boas

I am NOT a big forum poster however, after doing business with Al Brown I wa so impressed with the boa I got from him along with his customer service that I decided to post.

I had been watching Kingsnake for a couple weeks looking for a male ghost het albino boa to go with an albino het snow female I have. I saw very few postings of what I needed and even less that impressed me.

Then I saw a posting from Al with exactly what I was looking for and a possible super to boot! I was so excited I wrote him immediately explaining how much I had been needing one and how impressed I was with the one he had posted.

Al replied back with a message saying he was sorry but he had sold it right after posting the ad(he had posted it the night before I initially saw it). However he said he had a hold back that he would be more happy to sell to me instead.

Even though I knew exactly what it was and what I needed it for he took the time to talk to me and explain what the parents were etc, even talking to me about projects I was working on.

The snake was shipped fed ex, arrived perfectly packed and healthy(even though Fed Ex rang my doorbell, dropped him on the porch and left ). Little guy has the perfect personality and eats anything that gets put in front of him.

Couldnt have asked for a better business transaction.