FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
Thread: Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 10:12 AM   #73
Wolfy-hound
Quote:
Originally Posted by -C@jun- View Post
I have been after someone to sex it for me since day one. No I'm not sure and just hoping for the best.

Sorry overlooked this one. I do plan to take it to the vet and have a appointment for Wednesday for the sexing but I will request a x-ray.

So which vet did you have the appointment with if you can't find a vet to take it to? Just wondering about that, since I was pretty sure I'd seen that you posted you HAD an appointment.

In my experiance, kinks are generally very solid and not able to be "pushed against the scales", and also not symetrical on both sides. Kinks normally are places where the vertabrae are fused in a bend, from everything I've seen and read, including the babies that I hatched out after a incubator incident that caused kinking. All those babies were non-viable.

If you want to KEEP the product, you don't get refunds, even partial refunds. While I hate to refer to a living creature as a product, that's how you have to see it in business policies. Since you were offered a full refund, well after most sellers would have allowed, I think that the seller was more than fair. He even offered partial credit instead.

Just my $0.02, since I haven't had dealing with either of you, but in my opinion, I'd not hesitate to do business with the seller, based on his actions during this particular deal.