FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
Thread: Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 01:39 PM   #78
cinderbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by -C@jun- View Post
Just because there is 41 vets in a area doesn't mean they all deal with snakes. Some horses. Some just dogs and cats. Few to none handle reptiles. St. Francis is who I have found. Wednesday is the day there reptile guy comes in. If everybody made sure there was a vet that handled reps near them before purchasing a reptile there would be a lot of ppl not having a rep. Don't be so ignorant!
Dr. Broussard may have done it. I use to get medicine for my animals there but he has a habit of keeping expired meds. There was a Dr. Lamburg or something like that I remember my dad had took his red tail boa up there once. He's gone for illegal practices shooting horses with steroids. Seeing you have a list there make a few calls tuesday and see how much of a smart arse you are.
I have vets for my animals if they get sick, OR people i can go to for advice if i can't get into a vet quickly enough.

Would you get a cat or a dog without having a veterinarian? You're dealing with animals here, animals that are under YOUR care. You're responsible for them whether they're sick or healthy or somewhere in between.

And JUST SO YOU KNOW: pink belly is usually the first sign of a shed. Before you start causing yourself another problem, read over this care sheet: http://ball-pythons.net/modules/Sect...warticle&id=59 . Why are you feeding in a paper bag? I hope you're not stapling it like some of those really old python books suggest. :/ Anyway, this is a BOI not a care thread.

You're not going to garner a whole lot of sympathy here if you keep biting the hand that tries to help you.