FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
Thread: Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 01:52 PM   #80
-C@jun-
Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork View Post
I have vets for my animals if they get sick, OR people i can go to for advice if i can't get into a vet quickly enough.

Would you get a cat or a dog without having a veterinarian? You're dealing with animals here, animals that are under YOUR care. You're responsible for them whether they're sick or healthy or somewhere in between.

And JUST SO YOU KNOW: pink belly is usually the first sign of a shed. Before you start causing yourself another problem, read over this care sheet: http://ball-pythons.net/modules/Sect...warticle&id=59 . Why are you feeding in a paper bag? I hope you're not stapling it like some of those really old python books suggest. :/ Anyway, this is a BOI not a care thread.

You're not going to garner a whole lot of sympathy here if you keep biting the hand that tries to help you.
No paper bag is open. She was really small refused her first meal the pinkie died so I didn't want to take a chance with another. A guy at the petshop said they feed theres in a paperbags. Worked great 2 feedings so far. My male didn't get the pink belly before his shed. I was reading the pink belly poo thing in some problems thread someone had suggested giving it a bath to try to make it poo.
I believe sympathy is gone here. I can't even keep the story straight plain bold and underlined. Its just what a child would do read over just what they wanted. Heard only what they wanted to hear. Seems like a all out war and i'm outnumbered. Stupidity Gang to 1.