FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale 2011 Male Granite Fire 66% Het.Albino
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 11:00 PM   #1
Ben_Renick
2011 Male Granite Fire 66% Het.Albino

This was from a Fire Het. Albino x Granite Het. Albino. So he is 66% Het. Albino. This is an amazing project with a ton of potential. The granite seemed to have quite an effect on the Fire, so who knows what I might throw into other morphs! He is feeding on live rat pinks

ID#: RR.M.GRAN.FIRE.1483
Price: $750.00
Weight: Please ask for most current weight

Available Payment Methods

- Money Orders: I must receive a tracking number; otherwise said animal or product will continue to be offered for sale until payment is received.

- Paypal: This is a quick and easy way to make a payment on an animal or product. www.paypal.com

- Wire Transfers: This is a direct transfer from account to account. There is a $15.00 fee to use this option. If order is $5,000.00 or more the $15.00 fee is waived. Any International orders will be required to use this option. Please call for Wire Transfer information.

- Personal Check: I must receive a tracking number; otherwise said animal or product will continued to be offered for sale until payment is received. Check must clear before animal is shipped.

- Credit Cards: I accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover. These will need to be taken over the phone, please do not attempt to email this information to me.

For more information or to inquire about this animal please email to ben@renickreptiles.com or call 573-252-2607. If I miss your call, please leave a message on what you're looking for with your name and a number to reach you back.

Thank you,
Ben R.
Renick Reptiles, Inc.
www.benrenick.com
Shop: 573-252-2607
Email: ben@renickreptiles.com
Attached Images