FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 01:17 PM   #80
TattooLost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Chams View Post
I have to agree with the Op on one aspect. That post about her being "fishy" was uncalled for. She may have overblown the situation and been a little overdramatic in her concerns over some beetles. But she also provided proof of her claims. So Tattoo, that statement was def stepping over the line. I know if I provide proof of an accusation on the boi and someone took my character into question I'd be ticked off too. You need to take a step back and think about how you'd react being in her shoes and having ppl question your integrity after you posted pics clearly showing a problem.

And I dont know the Op and have never had any dealings with her in any way. So dont even think about trying to say Im sticking up for a friend. Because I stated earlier, I thought she should have taken the refund and gone to a new supplier....

G kilsby/Killer Chameleons
No worries there, I get what you're saying. I probably shouldn't have "thought aloud" so to speak, but I did. People asked questions, and she'd given up on responding. Just seemed fishy to me, given her other interactions on here.

I'm still waiting for an answer though, on what Fluker's could have done to satisfy her. I have a feeling the answer is "nothing."