FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - selling awsome retic colletion
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 09:33 PM   #24
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by muskychip
hey retards im a know breeder in illinois im at all the shows in ill and indi i dont bull shit so belive what u want those are my snakes not his i have the negs at my booth at the shows and origanal picts those are my snakes nice try though and by the way if i were trying to scam why would i say pick up only no shipping and bring cash or money order no checks to my house pay opon pick up so stop spredding shit iv sold on faunna for 3 years never had a prob
The pictures are not yours. They came from a quick online image search, that I spent all of 3 minutes on.....and came from other people's websites. They are all in a big conspiracy to steal YOUR pictures? Maybe you could post pics of the same snakes taken with today's newspaper behind them...that would prove us all wrong, no?

You have been a member here for just over a year, unless you had a different name, you could not have been selling here for 3 years.

You are 22, you started breeding these animals at the age of what....10? 12?

You cannot spell Crystal Lake, Illinois, the town you are supposed to live in.

You did not say to bring payment to your home. You very well could have been hoping for someone to Paypal you the money to "hold" the snakes.....snakes that aren't yours to sell, or at least not the snakes pictured, because those are pics of someone else's snakes.

You thought we were all dumb enough to fall for it.

Who's the retard?