FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 03:53 PM   #20
Bringerofdoom
i had similar problems with another reptile breeder, it took almost 3 weeks for me to get my package. when it was suposed to arrive 3 weeks prior to that. i went 2 weeks without contact with these people finally the end of the 2nd week i finally contacted them, to only find out i had to wait another week for them to ship it out. i exercised patience and understanding with them, after i agreed to wait another week they told me they would even give me a free reptile for the wait and my patience with them.

would you think i waited too long? i didnt make a scene of it, nor an ass out of myself in the process of waiting either.

i dont know, it honestly sounds like you jumped the gun here. snapping at another customer of his who was trying to offer advice to this was wrong imo.

also it is kinda wrong for you to blast him on the ad like you did, that apparantly he changed cause he was going to sell them to you. i honestly hopes he reads your thread and refunds your money and doesnt do business at all with you because of it. in your situation i would have waited a minimal of 2 weeks without contact to come here and post.