FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 01:05 PM   #52
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
I'm officially disgusted now.

When his family was hit by the the tornado last year, I prayed for them and the animals he lost. Maybe that pushed the button for him with Fauna?? Gave him the idea to re-coup his losses??

Still...NO EXCUSE, Dean/Sonny/whomever...

I don't know.

I just want to puke.

Im still in shock with this one Really cant belive that Dean of all people did this I wonder if the Wise's cut him into the profit they were getting???

Maybe thats the reason when people heard the news about what had happened when he lost some of his animals to the tornado, as they offered to help him out he politely declined the offer? Maybe he declined the offer becuase he was already on the way to help himself out??

Not having the internet isn't a valid excuse as I can get online with my 30 dollar phone so Im sure he could use the phone to get online or heck EVEN CALL Chris.
I can understand if something happend and Dean Kept Chris informed as Im sure Chris WOULD HAVE BEEN willing to work with Dean as he has showed But how can one work with someone on something if the other party isn't?

I mean I owe out a little more than 250 to another Fauna Member Do I plan on Paying him YES does the gentleman I owe know that YES do I up and quit communicating with that person NO
In all honesty it makes no sense to to me to try and or actually SCREW people over specially when there helping you out
I mean yes I could take the 250 and not pay the person I owe but what good does that do me?? NONE it makes me look bad and when the gentleman has something else I want I wont be able to get it. Plus Id lose a GOOD FRIEND... It doesnt have any real perks to it when you get over on people yes you may get a few things for free as Dean has done... I really hope that Dean comes around and makes right what he has made wrong and If he doesn't than I only wish that everything around him falls apart starting with his animals one by one or all at once a little harsh to say but...