FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Just a question!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 01:37 PM   #3
debcat76135
Hi thanks for the welcome! I had not been back to check the boards in a few days and yet what happens?? I come back to the vemomous board!LOL

But really I do enjoy the pics of all of these great vemoumous guys. Hot keepers amaze me as you guys DO what any person keeping any animal SHOULD do. You do your research you learn what it takes to keep these animals/yourselves safe and healthy. You keep tabs on each other to make sure things don't get out of hand. You keep up with your husbandry issues and are so very responisable when it comes to the handling and care of your animals. You know what you are doing befor you do it something that you don't see to often these days with people who keep animals. Sure some of you don't want to start showing breeding cats?? We could use people as dedicated and responisable as hot keepers!!

AS for my love of vine's for now I will just love the pics. I have a rule that requries a 6 month min of research befor I can even think of aquring a new "pet". And I know I am not yet ready for a vine's husbandry. I have been researching hognose's for a year now and have not yet gotten around to actaully buying one LOL. But *maybe* after I do buy a hoggie and keep him a few years eating and healthy I will look into gettin that vine! In the mean time I still get to look a pics so I am happy.

Debbie