FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 04:05 PM   #40
tyjohnko
Now Kameron White is trying to distract everybody with ours previous deal which have nothing to do with this case.
This is the only time i explain this case as i do not think it necessary for this BOIS.

one year a go , he bought 1 cyclura from me. I told him i need to rehome that one quick as i was moving. The deal was agreeded, but than he sent me multiple excuse that he couldn't receive the iguana yet. I tried to work with him as much as i can , but as i am moving so i have to sell the iguana to different people. His story and pictures already showed it i asked him can i ship the animal out on 19th but i have to let the igu go on 29th. i was really in rush tried to rehome the igu and i told him already, and it's not my fault that he was ready to receive it.
And he sent me another email said i tried to hold his payment the next day. Sorry but 1 day for me to arrange my bank for the refund was not " trying to keep your money at all"
At this point he already dispute the money from paypal, so i just let paypal do their job and sent the refund back to him.

One more think i want to say is if you think i did anything wrong, why would you contact me again and try to buy another igu ? isn't it too simple ?