FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Black Panther Zoological Supply
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 03:37 PM   #5
ChrisYoungBMR
I agree! But I didn't want to try and have a forced refund through the credit card company. They said they would honor the money owed on my next order so I took that offer and attempted to make another order which was when I never heard back from them. At the time I thought everything was being handled between the two of us, apparently that wasn't the case.

As for their products, I did receive quite a bit of material from them. Their moss is beautiful and healthy, my geckos love the food and I have no real complaints about any of the products and neither do my customers. But every shipment there was a problem in addition to taking forever to get. I'd get the wrong products or not enough and sometimes none at all of what I ordered. With a $500 minimum order to get the price break my business demands, it starts to hurt when you have to not only wait to begin with but then wait to have it corrected. Up until my very last shipment everything had been made right in time and there was no loss to me other than time. My very last order was an absolute mess. It came in small shipments over a month period and I never received it all. They then informed me that I didn't receive everything because what I ordered wasn't in stock and I would have a credit on my next order for what I didn't get.

Chris Young