FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #193
Keys & Kritterz
An hour of my life gone by. I think theres a lot of faults here on both sides. Kenin, if it wasn't for your 2 buddies I'm sure you would already have your refund by now. If these other guys are such big breeders why do they need this other guy (Kevin) for a partner and have to give up profit to him? If Kevin is legit I think he learned a lesson about sharing your business with others. I also think this saved Kevin from gettin scammed by his two "partners." Id bet my last dime he would not have gotten the money he deserved for the litters his mail would have produced. A newbie & 2 pro scammers for a business group. Kevin, I know this sucks but IMO the other 2 screwed you out of getting anything.

As far as Andrew goes, yes the snake more then likely died in transit due to the 2 heat packs. I would say minus all the other issues Kevin would get a refund or replacement animal. When the other guys chimed in an tried blackmailing me, and Kevin stating before they were "partners", I wouldn't deal with any of you three.

If everyone wants to ad Andrew to their "do not buy list" thats your choice. 95% of the people in the herp community would not be buying this snake, unless it was tax season. Is he being greedy? The guy has snakes worth more then my truck why would he need to be greedy? A group of business partners attempted to scam him, then one partner backs out to work on his own?

Its a lose/lose situation for everyone. Now Kevin could try to take Andrew to court and would have a chance of getting his $4600 back. He also could take a $1,000 trip to Florida and come home empty handed. If that did work, Andrew could sue Griffis for blackmailing and get his $4600 right back.....possibly. But until then, its tire spinning