FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Burmese Black Mountain Tortoises
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
Feathers&Scales
Burmese Black Mountain Tortoises

Awesome sub adult pair (male & female) Burmese Black Mountain Tortoise, captive bred in 2009 by Vic Morgan, Fla. $900 pair. I will not separate! They have been together since small and their history can be traced for you if interested. There are even pics of them when small in Fauna archives. Hector is 3# and Olga is 3# 3oz. They are both 8" in length but Olga is a bit broader across than Hector. They are healthy and active and love their soaks and plentiful fresh foods. These beautiful tortoises are for sale to someone experienced or knowledgeable of BBMs OR someone who can prove they are willing to learn. My heart really wants to see them go to a long term keeper, younger if possible. I had hoped that I would be able to enjoy them for a long time but my age & health dictates otherwise. PayPal or other SECURE payment ONLY. (NO GAMES!!!) Buyer will be responsible for shipping cost and I would prefer to send them via Delta unless the buyer has a better mode of shipping. Shipping would be from SeaTac airport, Seattle, Wa unless you live somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, in which case, we could maybe work out a "meet in the middle" arrangement. Thank you for reading. karluk2@hotmail.com (The dinner plate pictured in their enclosure is a large 12" and their enclosure is 3'x6'. The enclosure is NOT included in the sale)
Attached Images