FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - How do you leave feedback for someone? Trader Rating not working
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 01:28 PM   #20
goReptiles
There are a few forums that allow trader ratings without having to pay. I have never really seen it abused, but I see how 'bad' people doing that.

I agree with those who feel it is unfair that if they pay and leave a rating, but they cannot receive the same in return because their customer wasn't a paid member. That isn't fair. I was going to sign up, when I saw you had to pay to be able to leave a rating, but I would like to be able to reap some benefit if I have to pay to leave positive remarks for someone who isn't a paid member.

Because there are so many unpaid members, it makes me not want to pay, as I won't reap any positive ratings for transactions. I would hate to ask everyone I do business with if they're a paid member, and if they're not then too bad they don't get a rating from me. I'm not doing something that I can't get back in return. I'd like to be known as a good seller/buyer, but if there's no guarantee that I'm going to be benefited, what's the point?

*My two cents**