FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mike Shoemaker, Rebel Dragons -- Great Guy!!
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 11:30 AM   #60
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
ok we know the ip that was looked up was his.

but I have not seen any proof where the said ip came from.
it is said it was the offending ip but should we take somebodys word?
what i am getting at is that you could have got his ip anywhere and constructed this elaborate conviction.

also if you can prove where the ip came from and it all is true has he broken any laws?
or has he just gotten someone mad which is not a broken law as far as i know?

This said infraction did not happen here so what is the point of this a lot of the said good guys are bad guys and some bad guys good guys ect...

I see no real scam but a possible liar which could include many.

so you must include documents proving where the offenging ip was found.
sorry nobodys word is going to convict anyone except gods.
merky, as a PILLAR of the HONEST community your input here is MOST welcome.

Afterall, some of us who are KNOWN to be good guys, unlike yourself who is known for the EXACT opposite, will now have one more reason to NOT believe what mike eventually says.

You see merky, a lot can be found out about a person by those who not only defend them and their actions but those who do not. It can be VERY telling as to personal character and personal honor. Have you, merky, figured what EITHER of those are yet? I ask only because I have NEVER seen any evidence of either coming from you.

There have been a couple of people who immediately came on saying things just like merky just did. In fact I believe the other is also a PILLAR of the Honest Community, one bruce stephenson. Oops, my mistake, he, like you merky, is also NOT respected and from all appearances is also a stranger to personal honor and honesty.

It looks REALLY bad for mike but the likes of his supporters are actually adding weight to the cement shoes he's already wearing. Whether he sinks or manages to tread water should be up to him, NOT the bottom of the barrel, so to speak so perhaps you two should just leave well enough alone until mike has had his say.

He said he'd be on today. Let's see what he has to say.

If he's honest and sincere now then he'll have a place to start over.

If he's not then he'll be caught up in a big swirly whoosh and away he'll go, down the crapper to the land murk and cowardice, lies and deciet, ego and just plain disgusting people.