FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #1538
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydenphoto View Post
This thread is dead .................................................. ...........
Hardly.
Until her fun with reptiles and the internet is over, it won't be. Her other animals that died were NOT tested or she would put the proof here. If you have nothing to hide, prove it.

And yes, I have better things to do. I have a job and animals to care for, but I am guilty that certain push my buttons the wrong way with how they treat their animals and the people they sell those animals to, and I am guilty of voicing my opinions about it. Ashley did bad, dirty business. Period. There is proof of it here by her OWN statements, and contradictions of those statements.

She's never shown any accountability in any of this; it's always been the fault of someone else. Of course she will call foul on the BOI being a crowd where "any old gang can start rumors about people". However, this is not the case with HER. She has been called out on poor business practices and potentially endangering others' collections and there is PROOF.

The moral of the story is that you probably shouldn't sell animals after you have a positive report for IBD, as indicated by a veterinarian based on pathology and necropsy results and clinical signs. Nor should you sell animals until you are sure you have your mite problem 100% under control. And the biggest thing one can possibly learn is that you should really watch what you say on the internet and how you portray yourself because it will almost always come back to haunt you, as it has here.