FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale USCBB Female 2010 Jaya Type X Biak Type cross BB2010
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 06:42 AM   #1
buddyb
USCBB Female 2010 Jaya Type X Biak Type cross BB2010

Yearling female from the Pantani (biak) X Kelme (jayapura) 2010 pairing……..$700.00 or best reasonable offer plus shipping.Orange neo, sexed by Tim Morris and myself.

Feeding Records
iHerp Page.....where you can see pics of the parents and pics of the color change.

I can be reached by email (buddy buscemi @ m s n. com — omit the spaces) or phone 410 446 1112. **Please Note** due to the nature of my job I am unable to answer emails or take phone calls for up to 48 hours at a time. I do answer all emails and return missed phone calls as soon as possible.
Payments can be made by cash, check or paypal ( I can accept credit/debit cards through paypal). I will consider short term payment plans. I am willing to meet a buyer in the Baltimore area to avoid shipping costs. I will occasionally allow an to be animal picked up from my home if one of the following people can vouch for you…..Marc Spataro, Tim Morris, Sean or Christian Stewart, Greg Stephens or Ben Evans.
Animals will normally be shipped via FedEx, but shipping by Delta Dash is available (and it is usually more expensive).
Shipping is not included in the price.

Terms of Sale
Attached Images