FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Gregg Madden and Joe Schmidt
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 12:18 PM   #16
Justin Mitcham
Contracts and written agreements are great.. if you willing to put out 5-20k , go to court , then if you win hire a collection agency or go to court again for writ of possession. I use to do this in my 20's when I did door to door collections. I know whats exactly involved and can tell you that small sums are damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. I felt like I lost a part of my soul doing that job and honestly don't really like chasing people for money because of it.The bad feelings and stress is something I do not need. When all of this was going down we were having our 1st child, I had a lot on my plate and simply just didn't have the time to whine online.

Now after years Gregg repeatedly called me out to write a BOI on him.. Im tired of the drama.. it isnt my fault he partnered himself with Joe and Chad, isnt my fault they lied..but it is my fault for putting myself in this situation repeatedly like an idiot. I agree.
BUT I would like to point out that many of my biggest best customers are people I have done this for.. and I sale out every year withing 3-6 months no matter what I produce.. that says a lot!!

Today the biggest threat in our business is for a lack of a better word..Charlatans ... people who visit forums, pages and say they have more experience or think they have more experience then what they do. These people self promote ,virtue signal and bully on sites to get an inflated sense of self worth. Instead of actually mentoring or running a business that has an impact they sit back and poison the well by passing themselves off as something they are simply not...experienced.
Joe has never been a good breeder..
Nor is Gregg..
In fact many hognose breeders arnt to be honest..
You dont see hundreds of eggs hatching every season in posts every year .. but they sure will be there when yours are hatching, one way or another..on a forum or wanting a handout or wholesale deal so they can flip the animals. To be moderator or plagiarize a caresheet.. its a joke. In the end cameras have been around for a long time and reptile breeders take pics..funny how these guys just never have any?? Breeding ones and twosies is great, but claiming your an accomplished productive breeder with 0 evidence is something of an epidemic these days..

It's like you Chris.. you have one trader rating(from Rich for buying membership lol) in how many years..but yet 5000+ posts?? i have 9 excellent reviews and 500+ post most of those 5-10+ years ago.. We're like opposites!! My problem isn't selling or producing quality animals.. it's dealing with self promoting drama queens who try to bully ,post and scam their way to the top instead of working hard!! Talk is cheap actions are not!! This is why I spend most of my time in my reptile room and handling business not posting online about what others are doing lol..