FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 01:10 PM   #94
tiasman1
everyone

I want to thank you guys for the support you have shown me. I have definately learned a lesson from this experience. I have dealt with 6-7 other people on here in the recent past, including trades, buying, and selling. I would like to think that they would all give me a good reference.

Charles,

I am not interested in anything you do in/out of the reptile industry. I don't care if you are rich or poor. I am not looking to get $779.52 out of you when you only owe me $389.76. I would have cashed the money order immediately if I had received it. There is no way possible that something sent before 11/14/05 would arrive in the future. You continue to state that you are going to pay me via Paypal. Every deadline YOU have set has passed, and I still don't have my money. Please show a little maturity and ethics and send me the money.

You have put a serious dent in your reputation with the way that you have responded to this issue. It is not just the fact that you have not sent me my money. It is in the way to retaliate against other people's statements and opinions. You are the one that is contradicting yourself. We are not putting words in your mouth. We/I am responding to what you have told me YOU would do to make this right. Please, no more excuses, no more blustering, just do what you told me you would do. Pay me $389.76 for the pair of Blood Pythons and the shipping. I won't even ask you to pay for the 2 packages of frozen rats I sent with them so they would have a few weeks food for you.

This is very simple, it is not antagonistic towards you. There is no reason for your rhetoric.

Thank you

Aaron