FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy G E, vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 10:23 AM   #4
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Can we see the emails between you guys?

Laura, You're in luck! Here you go. even after a tongue lashing, he stayed with it, greed is worse than crack.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 4:23 AM Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com> wrote:

Received, do I send over payment to, Lori Hurd, BMI, or g e?

Let me know, so I can get it sent..

Thanks!

On Nov 24, 2018, at 8:26 AM, g e <vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello please i want you to know that the payment has already been delivered have you deposited the payment please i need your respond asap

On Nov 22, 2018, at 8:03 AM, g e <vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com> wrote:

I just got a confirmation from USPS that you will get payment SATURDAY.Here is the tacking number. 9405503699300327975479

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 7:51 PM Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com> wrote:

So you are not going to answer me? Do you think I’m a idiot? The only idiot here is you, if you mailed a payment I’d have it, and when I ask when you mailed it, you disappear, why in the world can’t you answer me???

Are you a scam artist.??????
On Nov 19, 2018, at 9:27 AM, g e <vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com> wrote:

Please let me know if you have the payment?

On Nov 14, 2018, at 2:01 PM, g e <vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for putting my mind at rest. I am sure you will get payment very soon. Please let me know as soon as you have received it so i can tell you where to send my balance and also schedule pick-up.

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 4:22 PM Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com> wrote:

No problem, what ever you over paid will be sent back to you. When was it mailed, and from where?

Thank You!
On Nov 13, 2018, at 6:52 AM, g e <vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com> wrote:

Your Payment is sent but oops there was a mix up.The amount sent is more than what we agreed.
Please cashed the payment when it arrives and deduct your money.I will let you know what to do with the balance.
Thanks for your understanding.
I hope I can fully trust you with this?

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 2:58 PM Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com> wrote:

Send payment to:

Big Time Reptiles
P.O. Box 388
Lebanon, Missouri 65536

Let me know when the payment is being sent..

Thank You!
On Nov 8, 2018, at 12:30 AM, g e <vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com> wrote:

I need your full name and address.Am paying by Money Order /personal check or cashier check.I'll add $30 for keeping it in my favor.

The scammers never cease to amaze me.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles