FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale as low as it will go on last page LOOK :)
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #48
stratking13
well i made rent and i just didn't have my check that day but the land lord and i talked and worked it out, i'm glad you posted that honestly... i'm just trying to do right by everyone and show that i'm not out to screw anyone over. i have retics already and may add to my collection but they are my passion and i was trying to get the money before hand and now the rent isn't an issue, alot of people would come back with a who the f*** are you to say that to me but i am trying to show people that i am a good guy and it is a very (cheap) cheap way to get into these projects for sure and i'm that certain of who i got them from. I'm a Marine and i live by the honest, and courage until the day i die, if i had any reason to be worried i would sell them to someone who knew nothing and not to people that know what they are doing i dont want to end up as bad on the BOI i'm easy going and willing to work with people that are willing to work with me i', not trying to screw anyone but help them get into this in a great way at rock bottom prices, or below. I am not tryin to kill the market. thanks again for "making" me explain and i hope i explained this