FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 10:24 AM   #1002
ShadowAceD
Um ... even if that is her mom ... who gives a flying ? I do not care if she was raised in a mansion with a professional chef to serve her or lived in a shack and ate her only meal via school lunches. All of that is completely and totally irrelevant to this BOI thread. It only serves to derail things.

I have no sympathy for you Ashely, period. You are not the only person that had a rough upbringing and a jerkoff parent who cannot get over themselves enough to see their kid. None of that offers an excuse as to what you have done and what you continue to do. You only respond on here when for irrelevant , such as the supposed PM from your mom, or the corn snake that you never had or because drama A intersected with drama B and contradicted what you believed as drama C.

Whoever is stating that we have to stop bringing up the child custody issue can stuff it as well. It is not being used as a point of drama, but rather as further evidence of her irresponsibility. She clearly knew that she hurt her chances with getting her kid because of how many animals she had managed to acquire in such a short amount of time. She tried unloading these animals just as quickly and that is why we are now in the situation we are in.

When you do something sleezy, you hand your dirty laundry out to dry and boy has Ashley been the poster child of the idiocy of my generation. Quit posting every single aspect about your life online and then when it comes back to bite you in the . You dug this whole, you made this bed not grow the fuck up and lie in it. Stop being a whiney sympathy begging moron who is chanting "Oh, woe is me! You guys are attacking me unjustly". That is what ever single Bad Guy defaults to when they get caught with their pants down. Is it really that difficult to just turn around and gracefully concede and move on to better yourself? Really?

Okay ... you likely your chances of ever being a reliable breeder. Oh well, move on to something else. Just keep your collection as a hobbyist and be happy with it. Or euthanize the animals, burn everything and attempt to start again, but do not expect rainbows and butterflies.

Now ... hopefully this will put this thread back on track.

That being said.

Answer some questions, Ashely.

Where are the necropsy reports you stated you were getting from your vet weeks ago? How many animals are actually in your collection. Oh ... and ...

When and why did Phoneix die?