FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - questions on selling my eastern indigo
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 07:25 PM   #1
brosborough
questions on selling my eastern indigo

I am wanting to do something new with the reptile room I have. I'm down to just my dubia roach colony, which is another thing i want to figure out how to sell, and my only male eastern indigo snake. Purchased in October of '13, he was as a newborn that year. I would have to check with Robert to see his exact hatch date. Might be on the USFWS paperwork I have. Will have to check. Anyway, it isn't a must that I sell him, but I'd like to list him and see how that goes.

I never got into breeding, I started out with that idea but just decided he would be a wonderful pet. We've toured schools and such for the kids to see him. It has been fun, he's very friendly unless it's feeding time!

What would be a reasonable price to place on him? Any of you in this forum maybe breeders and could give me an idea of something like that? I'm guessing 5' - 6' in length, very thick, but I've never measured him. Wasn't important to me, but if I decide to go through with this I'm sure I will have to get one. And also would give me an idea if he is on par with where he should be.

thanks,

Brian