FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - *** A word to the wise, I was ripped off***
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2002, 04:32 PM   #1
jnemani
On June 28th I sent $3865 to Jason Vantassel, via Pay Pal for 1 adult albino male boa, 1 adult anerythristic boa female and 1 adult hype boa female. spam_After many failed attempts to ship successfully through the airlines and then through Airborne and sorry excuses he agreed on Monday 7/8/02 to give my money back prior to anything being shipped or scheduled to ship. spam_On 7/9/02 I received an email with an airbill number from jason with no details. spam_Was this a refund check or did he send the animals even though we cancelled it the day before? spam_I don't know because he would not return my call until Wednesday 7/10/02 a box from airborne shows up and it contains 2 TELEPHONE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!! No snakes and no money. spam_This is the guy that advertised double hets for snow for about 2 months for $1065 shipped and then later in June for $965 shipped. spam_If you bought animals from him please email me. spam_I furiously spoke with him on the day the package arrived and he assured me a full refund would be in my account in 4 days and he "claims" he started the refund on the 9th the night he agreed to refund my money. spam_No money yet today. spam_I filed a claim with Pay Pal on the night I received the phone books. spam_I filed an official Internet Fraud complaint with the FBI and when that complaint gets emailed back to me I will forward it to Kingsnake.com so they can start their investigation. spam_I have contacted a lawyer and we are going to wait until tonight and then we will contact local authorities in Ft. Lauderdale Florida. (He actually lives in Hollywood FL). spam_He has since stopped corresponding with me and therefore I have no choice but to pursue this mail fraud felony matter through any legal channels available to me. spam_If you have any suggestions or have had any contact with Jason I would appreciate an email. spam_He sold or traded 21 of those offspring to individuals off of Kingsnake so please speak up. spam_I want to verify what the shipper information says on your airborne packages if you still have them. spam_His email address is snowboa@bellsouth.net. spam_Thanks for your time. spam_If he returns the money I'll let everyone know.