FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Warning Points System Mod
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 12:47 PM   #134
bcfos
Since no one addressed this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Let me try to enlighten you on this one.

There is a small circle of people here who actively wish I was not a member. I know for a fact that owens, loosewheel and dandy would love it if I would be rash enough to either get myself banned or provide sufficient cause for rich to ban me.
Paranoid
Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a distrust of others and a constant suspicion that people around you have sinister motives. People with this disorder tend to have excessive trust in their own knowledge and abilities and usually avoid close relationships with others. They search for hidden meanings in everything and read hostile intentions into the actions of others. They are quick to challenge the loyalties of friends and loved ones and often appear cold and distant to others. They usually shift blame to others and tend to carry long grudges.

Borderline
Borderline personality disorder is characterized by mood instability and poor self-image. People with this disorder are prone to constant mood swings and bouts of anger. Often, they will take their anger out on themselves, causing themselves injury. Suicidal threats and actions are not uncommon. They think in very black and white terms and often form intense, conflict-ridden relationships. They are quick to anger when their expectations are not met.

Histrionic
People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation. They use grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise. They may dress provacatively or exaggerate illnesses in order to gain attention. They also tend to exaggerate friendships and relationships, believing that everyone loves them. They are often manipulative.

narcissistic
Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness. Like histrionic disorder, people with this disorder seek attention and praise. They exaggerate their achievements, expecting others to recongize them as being superior. They tend to be choosy about picking friends, since they believe that not just anyone is worthy of being their friend. They tend to make good first impressions, yet have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships. They are generally uninterested in the feelings of others and may take advantage of them.

Hit them all with that one little bitty statement.

Quote:
Knowing this, knowing that they are gunning for me brings in group dynamics. dandy wants so very very desperately to be seen as a big man, a serious player to Fauna at large but especially to his group of cohorts and, of course, his idol Rich. dandy NEEDED to get that first shot off to impress those for whose approval he so craves. owens followed not far behind. She who hails from Tx has yet to enter the fray publickly but, if she runs true to her past, has been quite active in the unseen background.

Though I really don't care that much for dand on a personal level, Rich is an alright type of fellow. Cares a little too much when he should maybe let things go but at least the guy cares what happens. I don't see Rich as an idol per se, just a fellow who tries his best to keep things running here and have a some what normal life outside of the internet (though one really can't have a totally normal life outside the internet and run a site of this size).

Also see above posted definitions for more in depth reference. As for a little proof (you know what that is I take it), may I point reference to the following statements made by none other that Wes. Someone who goes around brandishing himself as "no one of consequence".

Quote:
That alone, however, was not what spurred my to request its removal. That nudge came from owens, the WORST moderator fauna has EVER had. Once he got a )*(*)(*) for me, which was NEVER reciprocated which no doubt hurted his widdo feewings, the site itself became something I no longer desired to support as I previously had.
Quote:
The biased treatment I recieved by fauna staff, NOT just owens, was what pushed me to the point that I wanted out..
Now which was it? Jay or just everyone who pushed you to leave the site? Oh wait a minute.... You didn't leave on your own accord, you were BANNED!!! Oh yeah that is what I call leaving on your own (insert the term liar here please)... Yet after some time you were compelled to want back and insert rather useless drivel into any thread which might garner a lot of attention. For someone who wanted out sooooo bad you sure were and "eager beaver" when it came to jumping right back in after Rich was kind enough to lift some ban's. This equates to both hypocricy (which you state you are not a huge fan of) and being a liar (where you so boldly stated you would not come back to Fauna due to your "treatment" here). I have to say it has been a huge laugh watching you break what you claim to stand for though.. It is a slippery slope you have managed to "perch" yourself on.. And there are tons more in my "Wes running his mouth" file I have yet to even go over and connect to here .

Now, many of us who KNOW all of the above are quite quite amused that dandy did JUST AS WE KNEW HE WOULD for the reasons we knew he would.

That is some HIGH humor. He may well have impressed his cronies by his daring doo, but in reality he has merely shot himself in the foot by his NEED to brag about it, to make it public to MAKE SURE everyone knew he got off the first shot.

People who have such needs are often lacking pride and value of self. Hmmmm, ponder that dandy. People who need others to tell them how cool they are or what a good job they did are often notthe most secure folks out there, often not the most intelligent, often not the nicest people out there.

None of this is new. I've said it all before. He is JUST intelligent enough to know that he was insulted in the past and is now doing what he can to even up a score that only he can see.

Quote:
And it backfired.

THAT'S the funny part.
Much like you huh???