FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Warning Points System Mod
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 01:36 AM   #136
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Well golly gosh darn it, it seems I've got me a stalker with really thin skin.

Poor ol dandy gots his knickers all knotted up over being a dandy. It's not my fault his masculintity is so questionable, I just call em like I see em.

Hey dandy, you keep avoiding a couple of questions.

Have YOU broken up any marriages lately?

Does the old lady, YOUR wifey, still trust you?

dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy

If you didn't act like such a louse, maybe you wouldn't be treated like such a louse.

Oh, one more thing, was your recent week long absence a forced time out or did you just take some personal time to try to figure out why you act like such an ass so often? Notice, and I'm being quite plain and typing REAL slow because it is well known that you are not anywhere NEAR as smart as you think you are, I am asking IF you thought YOU were being an ass, not actually calling you an ass. It's not that I don't think you are one, that's a foregone conclusion, but I was just curious if you had pondered the possibility that I am not alone in my knowledge.

And for the big words go here; www.dictionary.com. That way you can know what all the big words I use mean.

Translation:::

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... My name is Wes and I like to hear my own voice a lot...

End translation

Now back to the nity grity at hand. For someone who screamed like a little child about just how bad they were treated by the staff at Fauna it is amazing you would even come back and make yourself into such a liar.

A small example....

Quote:
A lie is a lie. If it is not a lie, then it is not a lie.

There is NO such thing as telling a lie that is NOT, by definition, a LIE.

Words from the man's own mouth/fingers.

Quote:
The biased treatment I recieved by fauna staff, NOT just owens, was what pushed me to the point that I wanted out.
Yet for some strange reason the planets were in perfect line and a ban was lifted and who jusmp back to Fauna quicker than a meth addict can rob a quick-mart? Wes.. Guess he likes being so abused and what not huh...

Then we have this one...

Quote:
Actually rich mentioned somewhere that he is now keeping the old ads because they generate hits when people searching for things for sale see them and then go to his sites, in spite of the fact that the item is no longer available.

Seems sort of like CHEATING, doesn't it? I thought rich was against mis-representation.

I guess I was wrong.

Again.
Hummm this adds a little something interesting to this whole thing now. For someone who goes around tooting their own horn they don't lie (which has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt you do) and don't associate with scammers. Why would you want to even come back if you even had one small thought Rich (forgive me for saying this Rich my bro) was some what "shady".... And I think Rich has pretty much explained everything he can explain when asked (barring someone asking the poor guy what he makes a year which should be mo one's business except his and his wife's). Forgetting to trim ads when at every turn someone is having a problem with something is a small detail IMO. Or when larger plans are being made to better the site. Good god forget to trim one or two old ads and you are called a "scammer" by Wes.. Get a frickin' life!!

And now you start trying your little "name game" with dand. Didn't you try that before and have it blow back up in your face?? Let me fill the folks in here on the Wes "name game"... Now that dand has powers to issue points and since he and Wes have had words before Wes will start this cute little name calling game to lure dand into issuing him warning points. Then Wes will start screaming how he was done oh so wrong and dand is abusing his power. My thing is if points are earned it doesn't metter who gives them out. Yet Wes more than likely will try and turn it around and say dand did it out of spite or what not. Just a little heads up to make Wes change his game plan.