FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Warning Points System Mod
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 09:49 AM   #138
Wilomn
Ohhhhhh dandy, you STILL haven't answered my questions.

Now, here I am, being all nice and using small words and all ( didn't say EVERYTHING as it is a BIG word and may be beyond your ken) just trying, in my nice friendly way, to find out if you've broken any more marriages up. I'm just curious if your wife, if you still have one, trusts you.

Are you going to ding me again dandy? Will it be for antagonism towards a mod? (I'm also curious as to who told him what the word ANTAGONISM means as I'm quite sure he didn't figure it out on his own. Maybe he used the site I recommended before.) Will it be name calling?

It's odd though that the only infractions you seem to think I am committing are against YOU, dandy me lad, and I just don't understand that. I've called you dandy for over a year and, until your promotion to mod, unwarranted I might add, you NEVER said word one about being called what you are.

And ANTAGONISTIC??? Please now lil buckeroo, you KNOW darn well I am not being antagonistic. Heck, I'm being downright friendly with you.

It's not my fault your pecadillos are public knowledge and as such are fair game.

You're the one who VIOLATED your marriage vows. You're the one who got someone else to VIOLATE hers. Then, rocket scientist that you must surely be in your real life, YOU got caught.

Is it only me who is curious about your morals? Your ethics? Your lies?

I would think Rich would be interested as you do, as a joke more than anything else, represent this site. I don't know why anyone would want someone of such low moral fiber and such questionable ethics to be a mod, but I've been down this road before. Understanding is simply not for me to have.

I DO have the right and the ability to question his leaving you in your position though.

I suppose you may have bought it like some or maybe just being the moderator of one of the SLOWEST and LEAST used forums on this site does entitle you to the position you abuse, but again, it is not my decision to make, merely mine to question.

From what I am hearing, there are QUITE a few members here who think you do not deserve your position and truly wish you did not have it. I am CERTAINLY one of those many people.

So, to recap, still small words for you.

Have you broken up any more marriages?

Does your wife, if you still have one, still trust you?

Was your recent weeklong absence a forced time out or you merely reflecting on the trainwreck that is your life?

Oh, and one more. Why do you have such a woody for me?

Thanking you in advance, as always with courtesy and candor, I remain, No One of Consequence.

AHAHahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHahahahHAHAHAHAhahahahaHA HAhahahahahahAHahahaHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahAHAHAHAHahA HAHaHaHaHahahHAhahahAHahah