FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - About Rich, Fauna, and a lot of pain and hurt
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 04:50 PM   #9
Laura Fopiano
Very well said ladiies!

I have been a member of this sight for a long time now, I was not involved with any of this until very recently. I have spoken with Kelli on the phone, and Marcia walked me through a very difficult time when I was attacked by another member. Neither of these woman knew me, but they took the time to talk with me and share their personal feelings with me.

This industry need the love and support of each, not fighting, hatred and ugliness. It is because of this sight that I have the friends in my life that I do. Friends that listened to me cry and walked me through everything from the birth of boa litters to my divorce. No words can express my love to those who were there and saw me through it all.

And to take this a little off topic for a second....it is because of this sight and Fauna chat that I found love again. We met in the chat room well over a year ago, We talked in chat almost every night, we talked by phone, and I never thought in my wildest dreams that we would fall in love and want to be together. But it has happened and with any luck I will be moving to a new place and starting my life over.

We are a community, a family of sorts, and with all families, we will be bound to have disagreements and fights. That's what families do, but in the end we love and support each other no matter what. I would please ask you Rich to unbann both of these fine woman. They have a lot more than just gecko knowledge to share with this sight....they helped save my life when I didn't think I had one worth living.....