FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kyle L. Demoske THIEF, Amber Diehl THIEF, Eric Fairburn THIEF
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 12:37 PM   #1
alternaguy
Kyle L. Demoske THIEF, Amber Diehl THIEF, Eric Fairburn THIEF

Sorry, but I have to add my recent experience to this list with other people that got taken by someone advertising on Fauna. There is a family in Chester, South Carolina that collects Eastern Box turtles from the wild and sells them. I missed several warning signals but I guess I was really wanting some Easterns. Obviously, they have been in trouble before because they do not accept PayPal. A red flag missed. I was asked to send money via Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart. I should have known, another red flag missed. The three individuals I have been dealing with are Kyle L. Demoske. I just discovered this Mug Shots post on him. http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Sout...e.1230743.html I have also been dealing with his wife Amber Diehl and their son Eric R. Fairburn. I was asked to send $1,200 Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart to their son Eric. I was suppose to receive 10 Eastern Box turtles. They did not arrive on the day promised and I followed up to see what happened. No communication from them at all after that day which has been over 3 weeks now. I hope Fish & Game is monitoring this forum and takes note of this groups activities. I will initiate a suit in a Small Claims court today in hopes of getting my money back. Better to be safe than sorry. I hope this post saves someone else from making the same mistake(s) I made. Avoid these individuals if you do not want to lose your money. I first sent them an email with this exact post in it to inform them about what I intend to do. They have been given every chance to make good on this deal. I am Richard McNabb the owner of the Crawling with Turtles turtle breeding businesses in Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas.