FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kyle L. Demoske THIEF, Amber Diehl THIEF, Eric Fairburn THIEF
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 03:37 PM   #5
alternaguy
Attaching a correspondence email

Np Richard

On Aug 2, 2017 7:43 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB"<yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Thank you Amber. I will make sure someone is at the house to receive the shipment on Tuesday. Sorry to hear you are having such difficulties. Richard

------------------------------ --------------On Wed, 8/2/17, Liberty Bell<addkld4eva13@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re:
To: "Richard McNabb" <yourwingman@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wednesday, August 2, 2017, 2:53 PM

Mailing turtles Monday for Tuesday arrival. Its very hard to communicate right now but will have you tracking info by Monday afternoon.

On Aug 1, 2017 3:24 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB"<yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Please communicate with me as I am simply following the guidelines of my attorney. Please understand I am a turtle guy. I pay someone to protect my interest. Again some communication would have been helpful. Where do we go from here?

Richard

------------------------------ --------------On Tue, 8/1/17, Liberty Bell <addkld4eva13@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Get ready for payback
To: "Richard McNabb" <yourwingman@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 2:09 PM

My Saab blew up, my phones are off and I'm looking to relocate because of difficulty w Daniel. No one is ripping you off. I'm on wifi and will be shipping your turtles like we ALWAYS do despite being late. Like outrageous overreaction. You've never been ripped off and noone starting now.

On Aug 1, 2017 2:46 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB<yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Here is a post I am about to post on Fauna. Next I am going to contact the South Carolina Fish & Game and tell that what you guys have been doing. I have saved every email and text message to provide proof to them as well as in a Small Claims Court after I initiate a Suit in a Small Claims Court. You sure your ready for this to get messy? Last Chance.

Richard

Sorry, but I have to add my experience to this list with other people that got taken by someone advertising on Fauna. There is a family in Chester, South Carolina that collects Eastern Box turtles from the wild and sells them. I missed several warning signals but I guess I was really wanting some Easterns. Obviously, they have been in trouble before because they do not accept PayPal. Another red flag missed. I was asked to send money via Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart. I should have known. The three individuals I have been dealing with are Kyle L. Demoske. I just discovered this MugShots post on him. He was arrested for Burglary. http://mugshots.com/US- Counties/South-Carolina/ Dorchester-County-SC/Kyle-L- Demoske.1230743.html I have also been dealing with his wife Amber Diehl and their son Eric R. Fairburn. I was asked to send $1,200 Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart to their son Eric. I was suppose to receive 10 Eastern Box turtles. They did not arrive on the day promised and I followed up to see what happened. No communication from them at all after that day. I hope Fish & Game are monitoring this forum and take note of this groups activities. I will initiate a suit in a Small Claims court today in hopes of getting my money back. Better to be safe than sorry. I hope this post saves someone else form making the same mistake I made. Avoid these individuals if you do not want to lose your money. I sent them an email with this exact post in it to inform them about what I am going to do. They have been given every chance to make good on this deal. Richard