FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Evan Stahl - Sent Me Sick Pine Snakes
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 11:09 AM   #58
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaker81 View Post
The fact is that I received the snakes and one died within a month.

I asked the Evan about it and he told me I should treat for disease with Flagyl right off the bat without seeing a vet or even acknowledging that the specimens were sick. He did not offer any other advice.
You needed some guy you never met to tell you take your animals to the vet? Should you even be keeping animals? Had his initial response to been to take them to the vet prompted you to do so? Why not do so on your own accord? How could he know what the conditions were 1 month after they were out of his possession? We aren't talking about a used car that the dealer won't honor a warranty on (mostly because most used cars don't come with a warranty). If the brakes were bad and weren't disclosed, that's one thing. But you can't let the brakes fail, not take it to the shop, and then blame the dealer.

Quote:
I should have done my homework on Evan Stahl Reptiles here and on facebook before purchasing them. His reputation in both places speaks for itself.
Yep. So, who's at fault here?