FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Deobra Martin
Thread: Good Guy Deobra Martin
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 06:58 PM   #27
deborahbroadus
That's well and good, Harald, and you make an excellent point.

Therefore, as a point that you brought up... unless Deob is willing to pass that same guarantee to her buyer, she should either swallow the loss or sell it as what it appears to be (she doesn't HAVE to, but it would help her reputation among those that are more experienced in seeing when someone is trying to pull a "fast one" if she sold it as what she thinks it is instead of trying to adopt the first sellers marketing methods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Just as an aside, regarding the multiple comments that Deobra should return the snake - she's had the snake since October...it's a little late to pull the "it doesn't look like a super pastel" card. Yes, the seller gave her a genetics guarantee; which means that if the snake is proven to not be what she said it is, she will do something (no indication of what)...if she can be found, still has snakes, or even cares.
The snake hasn't been bred, so the PROOF is lacking. I'm not suggesting that I think the snake is, in fact, a super...but, if I was the breeder & had labeled it as such, I wouldn't give a refund based on the opinions of uninvolved parties.