FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Deobra Martin
Thread: Good Guy Deobra Martin
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #28
deobra2869
I really wish some people could understand that in my ad, and I quote (the exact ad)

I bought this guy for $250 about 6 months ago as a ugly super pastel. IMO he is very pretty, but I dont know if he is super or not. The lady I bought him from guaranteed me that he was a super (just an ugly one LOL) but since I do not know for sure I am taking $150 shipped or best offer on this guy. Shipping will be done through SYR now that the site is back up (giving that temperatures are suitable for shipping). I am just i need of some cash so whoever gives me the best offer on this guy gets him.
I do not have an exact weight on this guy my scale is messing up but if I were to guess I would say he is around 200grams give or take (he was a very slow starter but eats great now)

$150 shipped or Best offer

You can email me, or PM me

Let me clearly state for those who apparently do not understand this fully.... He was sold to me as a super but I am not guaranteeing that he is hence the title "Male ugly super pastel? You decide"

Thanks so much
Deobra
deobra.martin@att.net

this comment in my thread clearly states that the animal was bought as a super (just an ugly one) But that I am unsure:

*I bought this guy for $250 about 6 months ago as a ugly super pastel. IMO he is very pretty, but I dont know if he is super or not. The lady I bought him from guaranteed me that he was a super (just an ugly one LOL) but since I do not know for sure I am taking $150 shipped or best offer on this guy.

the only thing that has been changed in the above comment is the price when originally there was no price the ad just said best offer.

And may I ask if I am misinforming people please let me know how???? I know super pastel go for alot more than my asking price, do they not? Normal male pastel can range in prices it just depends on coloration, reputation, and how long a person is willing to wait to make a sale. I have seen male pastels go for $50-$200 just depends on the seller. The reason why the name ugly super is on there is because that is what I bought him as! Since I did not produce him myself the paperwork and every bit of information I have on him would be given to a potential buyer.

This next comment was made to clear up any confusion and to those who apparently think I am trying to scam somebody, and have difficulties reading (considering I did properly inform people that he was bought as a super but that I was unsure yet some people can not comprehend that?)

Let me clearly state for those who apparently do not understand this fully.... He was sold to me as a super but I am not guaranteeing that he is hence the title "Male ugly super pastel? You decide"

I have absolutely no harsh feelings towards willow. She gives constructive criticism that I appreciate. However there are some people who do indeed flat out just have it out for me......LOL. Willow has never called me a liar or tried to make me look bad (without me deserving it) Others just have issues I guess????

But thank you to everybody who does realize that I did properly inform people....... and for those who did not read the ad thoroughly and decided to post the rude comments on this good guy thread of me, all it has done has made you look bad.