FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ian Curtis - Stolen African House Snakes
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 02:13 AM   #39
SincereArtisan
As more and more people become aware of this scenario, I have been asked to clarify on a few things:

The members and/or officers of the KHS--excluding Ian, of course--have no involvement with the theft of my animals. This outcry has been ringing in the ears of the KHS during a very difficult time, and in no way was this situation being brought to light in order to bash the members of the KHS.

Matt and Pete are well renowned to be good guys and upstanding members of the herp community. In no way did I intend for their names to be slandered on here. I was not aware at the time--and I am still unaware--what version of events Ian has shared with Matt and Pete regarding this situation. I did not feel that they needed to be involved because they were not there in the beginning, despite Ian's claims, and I tried to make that clear.

I did not wish to involve the KHS. I made this abundantly clear, not only to Ian, but eventually to the KHS's officers, explaining why I declined Ian's offer to air it out at the KHS Holiday party. I have enjoyed membership in the KHS for years, as I clearly outlined in my initial post.

I am greatly moved and thankful for the support I have received here, and the efforts of those who have tried (in vain) to make Ian step forward and present his side of things. At this point I have still not heard from Ian, but steps are being taken that will hopefully result in the return of my snakes. At this point, while voicing your opinion on this matter is well within your rights, I ask politely that no more be said against the KHS and it's members for the time being.

I will gladly and honestly report the outcome of this situation, be it good or bad.