FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - If anyone needs help with dog behavior...
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 04:36 PM   #6
SIRS
thanks for the offer art, hope you have a suggestion here ,,ok i have two dogs that just turned 1 years old.and i have had them since they were 8 weeks ,i had a doggy dog on my sliding doors so they can just go out when ever they want ,worked great but this winter got alittle cold and i removed it for the winter plus them getting older they now like to go out and bark at every moving thing no matter the time of day or night .but ever since i took the dog off i been trying to train them to let me know when they have to go out it doesn't seem to work to good,what they do is if they need to go out they will walk over to the siding door which is fine but if i don't catch it they will just go inside ,which isn't a good thing any ways of getting them to let me know or to let them know if no out no potty ...also i have noticed my one dog if hes sleeping in any of the bedrooms on the top floor or is in the basement and has to go number two he only does it on the stairs whats up with that any help would be great there great dogs other then that and a few other little things but there still puppies thanks again ...BTW there red nose pitbulls if that matters thanks