FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs)
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 10:15 AM   #195
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You need not respond to my comment here: While there are as yet issues with some of your past and present transactions still, I feel that your present approach might actually eventually solve some of them depending on what further future actions/refunds/apologies of yours follow especially toward parties that have been wronged.
Bringing courteous opinion, rational presentation, and some screen shots/evidence at least allows a dialogue to begin, and that can be the basis for solving issues. I'm hoping that you will change your mind and that you will respond to those presenting courteous questions about the information you presented.
Yesterday, Mike sent me a written apology for some of the things he has said to me recently. He has also made a refund to a member here, detailed above, and other encouraging actions.
I'm not giving any free passes but I think those actions are a start. I hope this is a trend, not a band aid.
I have asked him to remove the video about the child, and would like him to remove offensive comments made elsewhere because in my opinion both these actions have resulted in negative feelings toward him.
Little seeds can grow up to be big trees. I suggest that it is worthwhile to sow the seeds of good business, instead of dissension.