FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 07:27 PM   #25
Keven2
If I was trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes do you think I would post a pic of what I thought was a helmeted chameleon a very ugly one at that! I did not know!! If I was trying to be deceitful I would have put a great looking pic up and sent someone the veil in question. I thought it was a helmeted chameleon. And I sure as hell had no idea it has mbd or whatever it is you say it has. I thought it was a helmeted chameleon and that's how they look. I never even sold the darn thing off the add I took the add down immediately! I sold it to a guy that lives around here for 15.00 dollars once I was informed of all the crap I was told that it had. He in turn took it to his vet which said yes it has had problems but seems still healthy and alert! Your making up stuff that's not true! I am guilty of getting pissed when some one tried to tell me it was a veil because I truly thought it was a helmeted chameleon! Search my adds I've posted around 85 or 90 adds of reptiles for sale.only a few being chameleons which I know truly nothing about. Out of all those adds and all those sales not one person has said anything bad about anything I've done! What your doing is not right you are purposely trying to hurt me because of what you think! I am guilty of not knowing my chameleons! Im just learning about them! which will never happen again believe me! I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS A VEIL If I did I would have listed. The add VEIL FOR SALE instead I listed the add I don't know what kind of chameleon this is but it's not a veil. Yes did my ego get into the way when people started yelling at me how bad off the animal was and making me feel stupid for not knowing it wasnt supposed to look like that yes I looked like an idiot and it hurt my feelings so I lashed out and that was wrong but hey that's a character defect I need to work on and i opologize for that! I know 100 percent I did not try to take advantage of anybody .I just didn't know all the stuff you all were belittling me about! Maybe some constructive criticisms instead of making me feel like idiot for not knowing it was a veil. I thought t was just old but healthy. As soon as you all were telling me how sick and bad the animal was I took it down. Jesus it was listed for 60 bucks what do you think I was gonna retire on that. You see my actions as Decietful because I made you mad with my attitude so this has gone from some guy that didn't know what the he'll he was selling to some huge conspiracy that I was going to slip what I thought was a helmeted chameleon by some poor soul! if i knew it had problems don't you think I would have taken such big huge pictures that showed the whole animal! I thought it was a helmeted chameleon That's why I didn't know it looked messed up. I thought they all look like this. Other people on this thread thought it was a helmeted chameleon.what you think is common knowledge might just not be to someone else!