FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs)
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 04:19 PM   #62
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I don't ask anyone to comment here on fauna. The information they give is disregarded or they are threatened with a ban.
Any evidence to support that claim? Threatened by a ban? How and who exactly? The ONLY way I can see this as even a slim possibility of truth is if they choose to violate the rules for posting here. Primarily, that means complying with the rule concerning REAL full identity. If someone is inclined to provide truthful statements, then they should have no qualms whatsoever over making such statements using their real identity in order to do so. So with that in mind, false identities are strongly and actively discouraged here. Someone doesn't like that rule? Sorry, but maybe facebook is more suitable to what you want.

Other than that, as long as they don't act in an obviously derogatory and threatening nature towards staff or other members that is blatantly in disregard of the rules of this site concerning interpersonal engagements, then anyone is free to publicly post their thoughts here.

As for information being disregarded, well, how is that the fault of this site? Perhaps the information being provided is just not worthy of being considered credible? A lot of people here seem to have pretty capable BS detectors at their disposal. So that is strictly between the person or persons posting such information, and the people who are reading said information. We do not filter what is posted, and we certainly do not make judgment calls on such information.

If you have evidence to the contrary, I would like to see such evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Hence why very few people use this site.
It is my studied opinion that there are quite a few people that the world could do without, much less this site. And when I encounter them here, I really don't shed tears when they get evicted. But honestly, I have given more than just a few of them more chances than some people would consider as being sane to prove the reasons for them being banned here were done in error. It is disappointing to see so many fail to provide that proof.

Fortunately, sooner or later, many those people tend to wind up sleeping in the bed they made for themselves, so it does seem that karma actually is a real force that has to be taken into consideration in life. And I would bet that they still cannot see the base reason for their failure to reach the potential they were truly capable of becoming. Is it really that tough for everyone to just be a GOOD person and do what is fair and honest to others?