FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs)
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 06:02 PM   #66
jrsexotics
Disregarded as in ignoring the fact that this thread is over and has been carried on by those that have nothing to do with the transaction.

Come Tuesday morning when mr bumb receives his 9 replacement frogs and 15 free frogs it will be completely ignored on this site.

Why? Because by sending him replacement and going over and beyond what he is owed I am doing those that hate me on here a disfavor.

One less thing for them to complain about. They won't know what to do with there lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Please define "disregarded" and "attacked" for me.

The way I have seen it around here, "disregarded" often means "discredited" based on suspect content or source. Not everything everyone says is going to be noteworthy enough to earn a direct reply or comment.

And "attacked" often means "disagreed with" and/or questioned about suspect statements and actions. To some people, I guess those terms might be considered as functionally equivalent, depending on how thin their skin is to criticism and interrogation. But everyone here is subject to being disagreed with. The best defense against thinking it an attack is to not get emotionally attached to what you are saying thinking it must be gospel to everyone.

So I am curious about how you see those terms used differently to apply to what you have seen on this site.