FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs)
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 06:26 PM   #68
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
that have nothing to do with the transaction.
I think you have control issues. The way the BOI works, is that business issues are discussed and everyone contributes ideas. When the latest thread was initiated, I came up with this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think that past poor behavior is damning, but I believe it is not proof positive of what happened in a current transaction. Otherwise, there would be zero incentive for someone who has a bad history to do better. There bad guy threads about Mike, but there are also reports of successful transactions.
Essentially insisting on proof of the accusations made. I just did that again in another thread when you were accused of violence.
But I insist that both sides act with fairness: the issues should be discussed here and not on editable FB.
What happened? You went off like a firecracker, insulting, making derogatory statements, acting like an ass. I think you should go to your sports game and return with a clear mind. Just because readers insist on decent behavior and courtesy from you does not make them 'haters'. Just because they state their opinions (my opinion is that those who accused you should show some proof) does not make them haters.
You need to calm down, take one issue at a time, deal with it, and if the other party needs to be refunded or compensated, just do so. I'm telling you, you are your own worst enemy right now.