FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Two used 5 Level High Boamaster wood 34 QT Melamine Racks= $150 for Both. Pick up 08
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 07:59 PM   #1
hoodsherps2
Two used 5 Level High Boamaster wood 34 QT Melamine Racks= $150 for Both. Pick up 08

Two used 5 Level High Boamaster wood 34 QT Melamine Racks= $150 for Both. Pick up 08742.

These are used cages. And are being sold as is. I’ll give you all the tubs I have as well. Not sure if I have enough to fill the units, but they are build for starlight 34qts. I believe they will fit 2, 15qt’s per level but you will need to confirm for yourself… The tubs are a little dirty and the price reflects this. Who doesn’t clean used tubs anyway before introducing their animals. I didn’t want to take away the fun part. I can include the previously installed heat tape for you to go over and test on your own time. I think they all work, however it is not guaranteed. You would need your own thermostats/rheostats.

They are $140 Each Brand new before shipping and do not come with tubs usually.

These are for Pick up only in 08742. I will not ship. And please bring a friend. They’re HEAVY!

PM me for Pic.

Thanks you for looking! PM me if interested I will make myself available to meet you in point pleasant nj.
-Gary