FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Enough is enough with the classifieds (*or* Why you cannot reply to classified ads)
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 07:17 PM   #78
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
If someone can't look to the left of my classified posting and see the 24 count positive trader rating and do a 5 minute search to locate me on the BOI as well as my Good Guy Cert, I don't think they're thinking at all. Rich gave us three individual tools to use here to protect ourselves.

Frankly, how is it any different then selling on your own website? Most websites don't have a public Q&A for questions on what they're selling. Does that mean they are hiding something? Are they scammers for not providing this functionality?
See my post to Harald about the Trader Rating.

Part of the reason to coming to a forum is the interaction with others. Why make that interaction less? While I did sell on KS... I preferred Fauna over them because of the layout and folks could ask questions. The way Rich is talking... Fauna is gonna be no different from KS (other than non paying members can post ads).

I agree that some things need to be handled in private. Like discussing a price not posted in the ad. But if someone wants to know how my snakes were feeding... that info should be up for everyone to see. We dont always remember to include everything in our ads... and we cant possibly answer everyone's questions in the initial post.