FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 03:54 AM   #1778
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4saken1 View Post
>When one of the good people found out about OP's lawsuit against Ty several months back, he got a group of people to donate even more money to the IRCF.

>When one of the good people found out about OP's lawsuit against Ty several months back

>When one of the good people found out

>Good people

Implying ay? Seems to sound like anyone reading this thread not on TYs side isn't a good person, or that's at least how your implication sounds. That those on TYs side are good so we assume others are?

I don't even really comment much. I am just a average reptile owner really.

You leave a really bad taste in my mouth. You may not care but I feel you turn a lot of possible customers for yourself off of you. I am just one person but it doesn't seem as if in this thread many others fancy your attitude and wording.

Whatever I guess I got sucked in but it's apparent you are on the aro g side of the way Fauna visitors on this thread view TY and now probably yourself.

Again. I am one person so oh well I expect some retort about my being worthless to the subject since I am not a big breeder or lawyer but I do represent something. Customers.
Sadly this post has turned into a facebook vs. Fauna battle in addition to the op vs Ty issue. Sadly this turns into more name calling than anything else. in 5 years fauna will be gone, before fauna there was yahoo groups. Nothing is forever. In another 5 years many of the old timers here will be dead. It is up to u to decide what is good or bad. To me, a little conservation is good.