FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 03:13 PM   #31
kw18
Yes you did ?! When I first commented on you for sale add, “saying the animal I received was different” you emailed me and that was our agreement... then I deleted the posts ( so you can resell the lewisi) and you freaked out saying I could “delete post” so therefore you couldn’t trust me... I will indeed post the email screenshots AS soon as I’m able to upload pictures again. Like I said for some reason I can’t. I tried uploading the Side By side picture of my 2016 female and your 2016 male to show how small he is and Compare The size to the PICTURE of the lewisi you posted for sale.

Don’t worry TY I’m not going anywhere! By end of day people will see you not only tried pulling a fast one on me in 2016 with the cooper male and keeping my 800$ or 700$ I forget, and to your credit ( We couldn’t get on the same page for shipping cus one day I’d be gone and the next you’d be gone but you then ignored me for several days and only to reply the animal was NOW sold and. You wouldn’t be refunding my Money) I then had to open a PayPal case and try to get my money back... You then hahahah a provided PayPal with a bogus shipping invoice trying to show you had shipped me the Cooper male.
( I obviously know now that I should have never delt with you again) that’s why

I reiterate to everyone here that this is my own fault!

* My reason for bringing all this to light is because I don’t want anyone else to get scammed by you! I’ve bought several high percentage lewisi this year alone and I could care less about the MONEY ppl!!!! It’s the fact this TYJOHN has. Got one over on me Twice now (excuse me tried)

So to all you fauna users who want to side with him and tell him he’s done the right thing blah blah blahsy blah BEfORe hearing my side and seeing my eveidice... well you’re just as ignorant as myself haha it’s a new age people and there are dishonest people out there.