FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!!
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!!
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 03:14 PM   #37
scales69
Evidence as requested

As requested here is the information. I have redacted my address and the credit card numbers.
What you will see is
1. Original AWB from Air France, 5 pieces at 82kg (057 1673 6425. this number is on all the other docs as well to show the association)
2. The bill due upon receipt for shipping- $1417.72 (Menzies is the company that contracts Air France here)
3. Reciept for that amount.
4. A handling $45 fee Menzies charges on all shipments (shows number of boxes and AWB)
5. Invoice of what was in the shipment as provided by the shipper and presented to customs/ FWS. No Euros (you will see from the email, there were supposed to be euros but Ashtyn screwed up the timing and they were not sent)
6. email from Rance authorizing Delta to charge his credit card for shipping domestically - note he even knew it was 5 pieces ( the scribble is my notes on the demensions of the crates for delta (3 at 32" x 18"x 7" and 2 at 32"x 18"x10").
7. the delta AWB, the weight even went up... funny if something was removed as claimed. I assume this is either due to scales being different or airlines padding the weight for shipping.

I have also attached an email from the shipper in Africa. His name is Nick Kugbeadzor. I redacted the email addresses for privacy issues.
As you can see from this, Ashtyn ripped us both off and is falsely accusing me of "ripping off a crate" and "stealing some Euros". The Euros didn't even make the shipment because Ashtyn screwed that plan up.

I also had more text to present but as I said I am no computer guru and apparently they didn't save to my flash drive.
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Shipment redacted.pdf (496.1 KB, 200 views)