FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy The Urban Gecko is threating to sue me
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 07:26 PM   #20
Teatime
I'm not familiar with geckos, not sure how similar their markings can be to each other, but I know that photos can be edited. Those images of geckos have the same light stripes along the dorsal ridges, same horizontal dorsal stripes, same tail pattern, same dark line across the head, same stripes on the legs, and same light dots on the side. The only difference I can see is obviously the colors and the side pattern. I think if you were darkening the picture/changing the colors, you could muddle some of the side pattern.

I also really don't like the policy of shipping a different male because the first one escaped on them. If I was their customer, I would expect to be contacted and given the option of a refund (NOT a store credit) or a different animal of my choice if they couldn't provide the first animal I had chosen. When I agree to buy a specific animal, I expect to receive that specific animal. Not a similar one that someone else chose for me.